Cast Iron Japanese bells produce a soft clear tone in the garden when a breeze picks up or a bird lights on a branch. Detailed impressions and subtle enamel coloration bring a pleasant surprise on closer observation. Debbie couldn’t resist putting several on a wide dissectum on my deck. Brushing against the branches brought them to my awareness. A glimpse into the branches revealed the Lucky Green Cricket and Red Persimmon bell. Light enough to use on a smaller branch, the bells can also be used to weigh a branch for training a horizontal line.
Shows Height x Width in inches:
- Red Persimmon Bell- enameled an orangey, brick red flower. 1.5”x 2.25”
- Antique Drum Bell- a steel blue wash on antique Japanese drum. 2.25”x 2.25”
- Temple Bell- dotted geometric design with green wash, small. 1.75”x 1.75”
- Lucky Cricket Bell- two cricket images with a green wash. 1.75”x 1x75”
- Songbird Bell- pine green enameled singing bird 1.75”x 1.75”
- Pine Thatching Bell- pine needle detail with dark green enamel 2.25” x 2.25”
This product is out of stock.